Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lake Powell and Horses

Tyler and I just got back from Lake Powell it was a blast! It was so nice to get a little break from the kids... even though I love them to death! We went with my aunt and uncle Sheryl and Jeff, my cousin Sharli and her husband Jake, my cousin Brady and his wife Megan, and Sharli's friend Candace and her husband Randy. I don't have a picture of Candace and Randy?????






















































Jake has some horses and invited the kids to come ride them. For those who know my nephew Boston he is in LOVE with horses and he had so much fun, so did everyone else, but it was fun to see him ride. Jake taught him how to stop, back up and turn. Here are some pics and a video of him riding, I don't think it has sound...sorry!








2 comments:

  1. Look at you, you're a babe! You don't even look like you've had kids. I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer. We need to do a play date soon, miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, oh I so miss you tons. You really do have the cuttest family ever! But I really can't expect anything else cause you are so cute!! I also second that with Brittany you look amazing!! So I was reading on your blog your Mom, what I want to cry just hearing that you and your entire family have been going through that! I love your mom, she is so amazing I have always thought that she is a strong amazing women!! It sounds fom your last blog like she is doing well. That is so good to hear!! We need to talk I have your number from a long time ago let me know if it is the same still. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete