Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Jayda loved easter she keeps asking why its over and whats next. Shes so funny!
I just didn't get one good picture but they are still cute!!!

We were sitting on a rock at my moms neither would cooperate! Shows Jade's personality!

Daddy's favorite picture he took.

Anzlee hated her dress she was much happier when I finally took it off after church!

Jana and I sometimes get so behind on our laundry we go to the laundry mat. I know its funny but its so nice to get it all done in an hour and a half. Here are the kids sitting infront of the laundry mat drinking their drinks. Jana's kids got $ in some eggs and they were excited "Now I can buy a drink at the laundry mat" Boston said. HA HA HA!!! So funny and kind of sad!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some cute little girlies!! Love their easter dresses. Ya it's sad when your kids save their quarters to go to the laundry mat....as long as they have fun who cares where it is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are so stinkin' cute! That's funny you said Anzlee hated her dress, Kadence was a little fussy all day and I couldn't figure it out, as soon as we put her jammies on, she was one happy girl! Poor little girls, I guess they just have to learn that beauty sometimes equals uncomfort! That's a good idea about the laundry mat...It never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are some pretty girlies! I love the laundramat, i need to join you one of these times!! Jana's kids crack me up that they save their quarters for drinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? The laundry mat? I honestly don't think I have every been to a laundry mat! How fun for the kids though! The girlies look darling!

    ReplyDelete