Sunday, April 5, 2009

What we've been up to...

Anzlee is crawling all over the place now. Not quite up the stairs thank goodness!!!



Dennis and Melissa had their baby April 1st at 10:32. She was 8 lbs and 20 inches. She's a doll I just want to eat her cheaks! Anzlee now has 4 girl cousins all within 9 months of her. Taleah 5 days, Anna almost 4 months, Brooke 5 months, and Alexis 1 yr. They will all have so much fun when they get a little bigger!!!






Tyler has had long hair for like a year and a half. I some how convinced him to cut it today. Here is a before and after...isn't he handsome now?




Jayda is always singing and dancing...she never sits still or can't be quiet!! This video is Jade in her true character!!






6 comments:

  1. nice this is a good and beautiful
    this is my MSN ID to chat with all of you abdulbaacit@hotmail.com
    I am in Côte d'Ivoire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler I love the hair!! You look so much better. And if I ever have a bad day I can just watch Jayda sing and she will put a smile on my face...she is a hoot...love that girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so long since I've seen you and the babies. I hope you're planning on going to dinner when Katie is up here. Megan has my patho books so I'll have to get them from her if you want to borrow them. Oh and tell Tyler I didn't think the long hair looked bad ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such cute kids!!! I'm excited for Dennis and Melissa too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Sorry, I forgot to add you to my blog list, so I haven't checked your blog in forever! Adam just cut his hair not too long ago also, I don't know what it is about growing it out, but he thinks it's cool. I think he looks so much better with it short! I can't believe Anzlee is crawling, such a big girl! Jayda is a doll...when can she start dance class, or has she already?? Hope to see you Saturday, whatever we are doing =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hello long lost friend, how are you? I so miss you, It is great to see you on here. I have been bad I need to update my blog!! Is your number the same? Your babes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete