Wednesday, April 15, 2009

preparing for dance class

Here are a few cute pictures with daddy that he took


Jayda is going to tryout dance class at Elite Dance Force next Tuesday at 4:30. Im so excited, but so is she! SHe has been watching the video of the dance performance of where I used to teach and copies what they do...way too cute! So I decided to start preparing her for dance class here is a video of her sort of dancing she wouldn't really cooperate but its still cute. I have a leotard but no tutu. At EDF the class I would sign her up for would be competition team how FUN!!!!!!! I can't believe my baby is about to start dance class she's getting so big! Sorry its kind of long you don't have to watch the whole thing.




7 comments:

  1. How exciting! It's crazy your little girl is old enough for dance! She looks so cute in her leotard. Can you make the tutu...if not, Alexis makes them, I could ask her if she'd make you one. Let us know how the tryout goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's funny!! She has toothpicks for legs. I think she is the only person who's leotard is baggy on her. Man I sure missed out on those genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think she will take after you and just love dance!!! How fun that she gets to start taking it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, dance will be so fun for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll be such a cute little dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is Britt Shepherd! I found your blog through other people's blogs. Your little girls are so cute! It's good to see you guys are doing so well! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Monica! This is Megan (Martin) Your girls are soooo adorable and I love that she has LOONG eyelashes like you!! You have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete